NRS 388A.030 "Educational management organization" means a for-profit entity that contracts with and is accountable to the governing body of a charter school to provide centralized support or operations, including, without limitation, educational, administrative, management, compliance or instructional services or staff, to the charter school.
The Development Committee established by Signature Preparatory's governing board has reviewed the Emergency Operations Plan.
Signature Preparatory does not receive any funding pursuant to Title III of ESSA
- School Performance Plan
- Technology Plan
- EL Policy 21-22
- Board Approved Suspension and Expulsion Plan
- EMO Expenditure Report
- Notice of Board Review of Emergency Operations Plan
- OT/PT Report
- Annual Staffing & Budget Comp
- 2023-24 Assessment Calendar
- ELL Report
- Title I, Part A: Non-Supplanting Charter School Attestation Template